Top 10 quotes to live your life by wade
top 10 quotes to live your life by wade
LeBron Raymone James ( born December 30, 1984), nicknamed “King James”. is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Famous quotes on success and life :
1) I think, team first. It allows me to succeed, it allows my team to succeed.
2) I’m going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it.
3) You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed – you’re not gonna succeed all the time, and I know that.
4) To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There’s that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not?
5) You have to be able to accept failure to get better.
6) Every night on the court I give my all, and if I’m not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself.
7) Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend?
8) I always say, decisions I make, I live with them. There’s always ways you can correct them or ways you can do them better. At the end of the day, I live with them.
9) Warren Buffet told me once and he said always follow your gut. When you have that gut feeling, you have to go with don’t go back on it.
10) I hear my friends and my mom tell me I’m special, but honestly, I still don’t get it.
11) I mean, when you grow up in the inner city and you grow up in a single-parent household, that’s – those are humbling times, you know?
12) My mom and I have always been there for each other. We had some tough times, but she was always there for me.
13) Everywhere I’ve been, I’ve been the best player. I love being a leader, and I love being the best. I just want to get better. It’s not about being cocky or selfish or anything like that. It’s just how I am.
14) Once you become a professional athlete or once you do anything well, then you’re automatically a role model. I have no problem being a role model. I love it. I have kids looking up to me and hopefully I inspire these kids to do good things.
15) I’ve always been a leader. I’ve always kind of been the tallest person on the team when I was younger but always kind of the smartest. I was ahead of my time. I wasn’t always the oldest, I kind of was the youngest on the team, but, I kind of knew what to do at times.
16) I hear that word pressure all the time. There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don’t put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself.
17) In the next 15 or 20 years, I hope I’ll be the richest man in the world. That’s one of my goals. I want to be a billionaire. I want to get to a position where generation on generation don’t have to worry about nothing. I don’t want family members from my kids to my son’s kids to never have to worry. And I can’t do that now just playing basketball.
18) It’s hard to win in the league, because every team is good, they got players on their team. A lot harder than high school. It’s competitive, and that’s what I most love about it.
19) Sometimes in the past when I played something might make me lose focus, or I would go home after a game where I thought I could have played better and I would let it hang over my head for a long time when it shouldn’t. But now, being a parent, I go home and see my son and I forget about any mistake I ever made or the reason I’m upset. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man.
20) I don’t need too much. Glamour and all that stuff don’t excite me. I am just glad I have the game of basketball in my life.
21) I like criticism. It makes you strong.
22) Ever since I was a kid, I was always the winner.
23) “To be honest, the play that was drawn up, I scratched it. I just told coach, ‘Give me the ball.’ We’re either going to go to overtime or I’m going to win it for us. It was that simple.”
24) I feel confident because I’m the best player in the world. It’s that simple.
25) “If you put everything together as far as my mind, my body, my game. If you put everything in one bottle, this is probably the best I’ve been.”
You can spread the word by sharing this article with others. Thanks for reading.
Related Post :- 12 famous quotes by LeBron James about basketball
top 10 quotes to live your life by wade:LeBron James' quotes on Success & life