Top 10 voice actors in anime what is moe
top 10 voice actors in anime what is moe
First & Worst
After The Fight
ScreenJunkies Movie Review
The Flash and Friends: ScreenJunkies Guide to DC's Arrowverse
Pitch Off With Doug Benson
Honest Trailer Commentaries
Honest Game Trailers Commentaries
Honest Game Trailers
What's In The Box?
Mundy Night Raw
Debugging Mr. Robot
Summer Movie Report
Does It Hold Up?
Mega Movie Get-Together
Interns Of F.I.E.L.D.
Experience ScreenJunkies Everywhere
Check out our FAQs
10 Best Anime Voice Actors
The ten best anime voice actors helped give life to your favorite animated characters. Many of these individuals are American actors who provide English dubs, while others are original Japanese voice actors.
- Steven Blum. Blum is an American anime voice actor known for voicing cool, edgy characters, such as Spike Spiegel from “Cowboy Bebop” and Mugen from “Samurai Champloo.” Hey also voiced TOM, the robotic host of Cartoon Network’s Toonami programming block.
- Megumi Hayashibara. This Japanese voice actress took on the role of Rei Ayanami in “Neon Genesis Evangelion,” Lina Inverse in “Slayers” and “Faye Valentine in “Cowboy Bebop.” She is also a singer and lyricist, often lending her voice to anime theme songs .
- Vic Mignogna. You can hear Vic Mignogna’s vocal work in the English dubs of “Full Metal Panic!” and “D.N. Angel.” However, he is most well-known for playing Edward Elric, the protagonist of “Full Metal Alchemist.”
- Justin Cook. This anime voice actor provided vocals for characters such as Yusuke Urameshi, the protagonist of “Yu Yu Hakusho,” and Raditz, the first major antagonist of “Dragon Ball Z.” He also served as a producer for numerous anime series .
- Crispin Freeman. Alucard, the vicious protagonist of “Hellsing,” got his sinister voice from this anime voice actor. Freeman also provided the voice of Zelgadis in the English version of “Slayers.”
- Tiffany Grant. If you want to hear his anime voice actress’s work, check out the psychological thriller “Neon Genesis Evangelion.” She lends her voice to Asuka Langley Soryu, a temperamental pilot.
- Eric Vale. Vale voiced Trunks, the futuristic hero from “Dragon Ball Z,” and Sanji, the violent cook in “One Piece.” He was also the head writer for numerous anime titles, such as “Strike Witches” and “Initial D: Fourth Stage.”
- Ikue Ohtani. Ohtani is the Japanese voice actress who is famous for voicing Pikachu, the electric hero of the “Pokemon” series. She also voiced other minor characters throughout the show.
- Yuri Lowenthal. Lowenthal may be best known for his role as Sasuke Uchiha, a major character in the “Naruto” series. In addition to anime voice acting, he also uses his vocal talent in various American animated series, such as “Ben 10.”
- Toshiyuki Morikawa. From Kimimaro in “Naruto” to “Eneru in “One Piece,” this Japanese voice actor has undertaken a large number of vocal roles. He also provided the voice of Sephiroth in “Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.”
10 Famous Young Actors
top 10 voice actors in anime what is moe:Original Series Dan’s Labyrinth Knocking Dead First & Worst Movie Fights! After The Fight ScreenJunkies Movie Review ScreenJunkies Show SJ Universe The Flash and