Top 10 windows media player plug ins for 7
top 10 windows media player plug ins for 7
10 plug-ins for windows media player you have to know
Plug-ins make sure that the browser based file is not only played but the user also gets the best result in this regard when it comes to the windows media player based files and extensions. This tutorial will make sure that the best and the state of the art processes of downloading the WMP plug-ins for two major browsers i.e. Chrome and Firefox are not only explained but other important plug-ins that a user should have are also discussed in detail. These explanations make sure that the user never faces any issue in this regard.
Part 1: Windows media player plug-in for Firefox
It is a very simple question and the answer is that the user needs to make sure that the related plug-in has been installed so that the best is viewed and the user also gets the best out of the player that comes with the OS. In other words the user needs to make sure that the related components that are required to play blu ray DVD are installed onto the hard drive so that the user can play the format with ease and satisfaction. To get the best results it is also to be noted that the user should read this tutorial till the end to get more ideas.
1. The interoperatibility page is to be accessed as it is the official recommendation of Mozilla and the Download now button is to be pressed. The URL is http://www.interoperabilitybridges.com/windows-media-player-firefox-plugin-download
2. The file should be saved as prompted:
3. The file should be saved to the desktop and should be double clicked to install the plug-in. Once it has been done the Firefox should be closed completely:
4. In the address bar the user needs to type the statement about:config so that the following screen appears where the user needs to select “I’ll be careful I promise”.
5. On the next page the user should search for plugins.load_appdir_plugins and should set the value to true if it is false:
6. The browser is to be restarted to make sure that the plug-in installed has been enabled and this also completes the process in full.
Part 2: Windows media player plug-in for chrome
This plug-in has been the best user choice and when it comes to Chrome then backed by the power of Google this browser is also used to make sure that the user gets the best viewing experience and when embedded with this plug-in then the browser becomes even powerful. This part of the tutorial will make sure that how a user can download this stunning plug-in for the Chrome to get the best results. It is also to be noted that the chrome does not have any specific plug-in for the WMP and therefore as an alternative Video stream for Google Chromecast will be used.
1. The user needs to visit the Chrome Web store through the URL: http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/welcome.html
2. The user then needs to type the phrase windows media player within the search bar:
3. As a last step first search result i.e. Video Stream for Google Chromecast is to be added that also supports the WMP and acts as its extension as well. The add to chrome button is to be hit to complete the process:
4. The browser is to be restarted to make sure that the process ends in full:
Part 3: More 8 plug-in for windows media player
Following is a list of must have plug-in for Windows Media player:
1. Sleep Timer (Freeware)
It is one of the best plug-in which makes sure that the computer goes to sleep instantly as the playlist is concluded. It is also the best plug-in ensuring that the user never faces power issues with the battery as it also recycles and refines the power management system.
2. Lyrics Plug-in (Freeware)
As the name suggests this plug-in makes sure that the user gets the best and the state of the art results when it comes to the lyrics search over the internet. This plug-in works when the computer is connected to the internet and automatically does the search for the user:
3. Pixel Fusion (Freeware)
When it comes to the blurry videos it is one of the best and the state of the art plug-in to make sure that the quality is restored to the best and the user also gets the outcome that is state of the art in this regard. Any downloaded video from the internet can be chosen in this regard.
4. Now Playing (Freeware)
It is a plug-in which makes sure that the user gets the best result when it comes to adding the content to social media. This plug-in allows the user to share the songs or movies with friends instantly through Twitter and Facebook as these are the two top popular social media services.
5. MGTEK dopisp ($19.95, 30 days free trial)
This is also one of the best plug-ins which make sure that the user gets the best and the state of the art result when a sync is required between iDevice and media player. The working of this plug-in is fast and effective and therefore it is the first choice of the user as the payment of $19.95 is just one time.
6. WMP keys plug-in (freeware)
It is also one of the best and the state of the art plug-in that a user can install to make sure that the shortcut keys are defined as per the will and desire of the users. The embedded functionalities also ensure that the user change the keys anytime he wants.
7. DFX audio enhancer (freeware)
It is a plug-in that makes a user feel like listening to awesome media player voice that he has been missing for years. The best functionality is that the plug-in disables the background noises to increase the quality for the user. This plug-in has been highly successful as it has been tested on XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
8. Google talk Plug-in (Freeware)
It is also the best technique to make sure that the content being played on Windows Media player is shown on Google Talk. After installation the plug-in can be seen under the background category of the Windows Media player and there is no need to enable it as it is done by default.
top 10 windows media player plug ins for 7:Plug-ins make sure that the browser based file is not only played but the user also gets the best result in this regard when it comes to the windows media player based files and extensions.